Address: Poramatala, Nabadwip
Maa Porama Temple
Maa Bhabatarini Temple
Bhavataran Shiva Temple
- Poramatala is one of the sacred religious centers in Navadwip.
- This area is covered by a massive banyan tree, which acts as an umbrella.
- The idol of Goddess Porama is housed in the cavity of a banyan tree.
- In the 15th century, a scholar Vasudeva Sarvabhauma set up a Dakshinakali pot under a banyan tree.
- In 1845, Historian Bholanath Chandra specified the banyan tree at Poramatla as a hundred years old.
- In 2019, Poramatala got a Heritage tag.